In York ( UK) near to where I currently live, on a narrow street, a while back, and on a very breezy day that brushed everything along at a pace.. I often passed a shop sign, hanging up next to a shop and as it moved by the wind itself; then it would go back and forth creating an intriguing sort of shrill, high pitched, squeaking tune.. like a kind of funny jig; or dance suitable to play on an instrument.

So the musician who made it was no more than the wind itself! 

Its a bit different to the Aeolian harp idea deliberately made to gain tones by design.. 

There's many times the environment can make its own music! Unaided.. and I am certain you all ( on this net.) Have your own tales to tell of unintentional music created by nature, or environment?

Just the other night, two bullfrogs (or something) singing, would have joined in with my concertina but then they probably would have quit.

I have a large wind chime near a door, and I'll never forget the time (years ago, now) when, as I stood quietly and unlocked the door to go in, it very mysteriously and perfectly played the first phrase of "Jingle Bells." That was fun but kind of creepy....ha ha 

• Like 1