Wheatstone 40 button Aeola Anglo C/G

jdms

I'm offering s/n #57063, my 40-button Wheatstone Anglo with its original case, purchased some years ago from Ben Otto.  I just haven't been playing it lately (don't worry, I have another instrument I'm keeping).  $3,500, shipping included in the US (will entertain offers).

ETA: linking to Google Photos didn't work, so I'm trying Dropbox.  If you still can't see any pictures, here's a link to a Dropbox folder with all of them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zc1ovo56rlz5pid/AAALZAGI-hzbWOggWORvYtC0a?dl=0

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

Edited by jdms

Hm.  I thought I put the pictures in properly and I can see them--anyone else having problems?

7 minutes ago, mathhag said:

If there were pictures with this, they didn’t come through for me at least

Apparently linking directly from images in Google Photos doesn't work if you're not the account holder.  How about that.  There's probably a way to make it work so everyone can see the pictures in the post, but for the time being at least I've added links to click to see them.

Edited by jdms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to post images from Dropbox then take the Dropbox link and paste it in using the "insert image from URL" dialogue, but before you save it delete the dl=0 at the end and replace it with raw=1. This really works - it's how I display the images in my post in Buy and Sell.

Chris

14 hours ago, Chris Timson said:

If you want to post images from Dropbox then take the Dropbox link and paste it in using the "insert image from URL" dialogue, but before you save it delete the dl=0 at the end and replace it with raw=1. This really works - it's how I display the images in my post in Buy and Sell.

Chris

Brilliant! I never saw this before, but not only does it work as Chris describes it, but I’ve also found (just now) that it also works for other file types. I tried it on a pdf and a .mov and it just brings up the unadulterated file without the dropbox interface nonsense.

• Like 1