Sidmouth Folk Week - Wccp Drop In Mornings

Thought I'd copy this from WCCP's Facebook page which may be of interest ( All Saints Hall is behind All Saints Church - post code : EX10 8ES ) ........

The WCCP is running its usual Sidmouth Folk Week DROP-IN at All Saints' Hall from 9-12, Monday to Friday, 3rd - 7th August - coffee and concertinas!

Players of all systems at all levels are very welcome, especially beginners, to whom we can offer half hour slots of 1:1 help and advice.

We are also able to offer Concertina Band under the direction of Paul Barrett, which will run from 10-12 every morning.

Barleycorn Concertinas will be around with some instruments and advice on buying and selling and Dave Townsend will be calling in to do a short interactive workshop.

And the best bit, on account of generous sponsorship from ICA, Barleycorn Concertinas and Banding Together ...

THIS YEAR THE DROP-IN IS FREE TO ALL

so please come and join the fun.

I'll be in Sidmouth for the Friday-Sunday so will unfortunately miss the drop-in.

However hope to see some of you in the sessions, or busking.

I'll be the one playing mainly polskas on my EC Aeola.

Edited by SteveS

I'll be in Sidmouth for the Friday-Sunday so will unfortunately miss the drop-in.

In that case, there is usually a lunchtime Scandi session in the Yacht Club bar room on the 1st Sunday, which you might like to come to. I shall be bringing my nyckelharpa as well as my tina.

Chris

In that case, there is usually a lunchtime Scandi session in the Yacht Club bar room on the 1st Sunday, which you might like to come to. I shall be bringing my nyckelharpa as well as my tina.

Chris

Hi Chris

Would be great to meet in-person.

Nyckelharpa - nice.

I'll bring my härjedalspipa along too.

Looking forward to playing a few Scandiwegian tunes.

Steve

Chris

Hi Chris

Would be great to meet in-person.

Nyckelharpa - nice.

I'll bring my härjedalspipa along too.

Looking forward to playing a few Scandiwegian tunes.

Steve

Likewise, Steve. I'd better polish up me polskas, then!