Bayne Concertina On Ebay

musical priest

..I've come this close to purchasing a used spinning wheel for me darlin' from a dealer in New Zealand. ..

Hmm, pity you're on t'other side of the pond. I've just sold one of my spinning wheels (DH operates a limit on spinning wheel numbers in the house so if one comes in, one has to go out!) .. and I'm about to start looking for a home for a wheel that a friend wants to sell.

.. and so as not to go off topic :-) I suspect that same might apply to concertinas, but so far there are only 2 in the house and they a lot smaller then spinning wheels!

Chris

Interesting.........I bought a Mccann from Timeless Jewelery back in May and had a perfect eBay experience. I couldn't believe how quickly he got the instrument to me.

However, had I known who I was dealing with, with that kind of feed-back, I would not have bid.

Robin

Interesting.........I bought a Mccann from Timeless Jewelery back in May and had a perfect eBay experience. I couldn't believe how quickly he got the instrument to me.

However, had I known who I was dealing with, with that kind of feed-back, I would not have bid.

Well to be fair, he does have at least 1,044 happy customers, so you were in with the 98.7% majority, but it does look like a few deals have gone very badly sour. :(

MESSAGE FROM BRIAN CHESTERS (eBay seller: timeless-jewellery-lytham)

I am pleased that Robin Harrison was happy with his McCann Duet and Paul Read was happy with whatever it was that I sold him.

The Bayne sold after the auction and is now in regular use buy a well known player in the UK who wishes to remain annonymous due to the notoriety the instrument has gained. The Wheatstone 48 I sold last week on eBay will also make the buyer very happy.

The Edeophone I am now selling on eBay will sell to the highest bidder and they will get a superb instrument. I have purposely understated the condition, But any player looking at the images can see that this is a real gem.

OK, So 3 or 4 folk were not happy with their purchases and a thousand were, Well for All subscribers of Concertina.net, I will send the instrument first and they can pay after and in fact if you are not happy with the instrument you buy, I will send you a bottle of wine when you send the item back. If you insist, I will send you the shirt off my back at the same time.

Perhaps it is time now to put the knives away and enjoy the instruments I manage to locate in the UK by spending large sums on national advertizing.