North East Concertina Workshop (USA), April 9

Hi All,

There doesn't seem to be a current thread dedicated to this (apart from brief previous exchanges about transport arrangements and contra dancing) so I thought I'd remind everyone about it, and put in a link to the Button Box page:

http://www.buttonbox.com/NCW.html

I'm looking forward to hearing Mary MacNamara and all the other tutors, and to meeting some Cnetters.

Who's going??

Brian

Hi All,

There doesn't seem to be a current thread dedicated to this (apart from brief previous exchanges about transport arrangements and contra dancing) so I thought I'd remind everyone about it, and put in a link to the Button Box page:

http://www.buttonbox.com/NCW.html

I'm looking forward to hearing Mary MacNamara and all the other tutors, and to meeting some Cnetters.

Who's going??

Wish I could be there, Brian, but it's the weekend of my Morris side's big spring tour - at which I'll certainly play your great version of Trunkles for the boys.

Will you be in Shepherdstown on April 1? I keep hearing rumors of an informal ceilidh band.

jb

Will you be in Shepherdstown on April 1? I keep hearing rumors of an informal ceilidh band.

I'll certainly be in Shepherdstown on April 1, Jim, since I'm booked to play the concert there that night! :)

Joanie was talking about running an informal ceilidh after the concert, but I'm not sure whether that's happening or not.

I'll certainly be in Shepherdstown on April 1, Jim, since I'm booked to play the concert there that night! :)

Joanie was talking about running an informal ceilidh after the concert, but I'm not sure whether that's happening or not.

I'll check with her; I was planning on coming if that's still in the works.

jb