Best UK players?

Mudcat's great fun, and can be a great source of information, but I'm always regarded of the Monty Python argument sketch ... no matter how uncontroversial you may think your comment or request is, there's always someone on Mudcat who'll give you both barrels for it ...

I agree Steve it is a fierce place.

People abuse the fact that they are hiding behind assumed names and enjoy knocking people down.

It can be very useful for finding out information as there are some lovely people on there, but a few have had a humour bypass operation and do not find anything written in an amusing way at all funny.Many of my best jokes have come from there however and it is great to see some of the dubious characters get their comeuppance.

Al

Mudcat's great fun, and can be a great source of information, but I'm always regarded of the Monty Python argument sketch ... no matter how uncontroversial you may think your comment or request is, there's always someone on Mudcat who'll give you both barrels for it ...

I don't bother with Mudcat any longer - the user interface is extremely poor and user-unfriendly.

c.net is a much better user experience.