Congratulations Ukraine

Lisa I have to be careful here,will it match my newly purchased light tan vanity case ( must send you all a picture).With my concertinas in it there is no room for the powder puff any suggestions?

I'll make sure to order a matching color, Al. Your could alway stuff you powder puffs in the bustier of your new outfit, you know, for that full figured look. :D

Edited by Lisa Wirth

Curiously enough, I've just found out that the woman from the Ukraine who won Eurovision is not only classically-trained and a composer - but also wrote the song and played all the percussion parts on the backing track. A bit more interesting than the ex-Pop-Idol character we submitted, then... :)

...the Ukraine who won Eurovision is not only classically-trained and a composer - but also wrote the song and played all the percussion parts on the backing track.

Now I'm even less impressed by her winning.

The music and video (which I have now found on the net) did not inspire me.

It has room for two concertinas, one larger (tenor-treble Æola or 59-button duet) and one smaller (treble English or standard-size anglo), covered by the cloth case of my set of Bell whistles, with side pockets that accomodate my digital camera and small recorder, and a front pocket that will hold A5 (or folded A4) music sheets and my emergency repair tools.

Nice. But do you need a forklift to carry it around???

Anyone that can write words and be able to sing it to a Cosack dancing tune without just HEY on the end deserves a round of applause.

Aw, c'mon! That may be true where you live, but not in the Ukraine.

... I wonder what she'd do with an Irish step dance... or a Morris jig? :unsure: