New UK dealership for Rochelle/Jackie/Jack

Theo

I have great pleasure in announcing that I have now been appointed a UK dealer for the entry level concertinas from Concertina Connection. The first consignment is on its way and should be ready by this time next week. I have not yet set the retail price, but it will be significantly lower than the price they have previously been offered at in the UK.

The initial batch will include Jackie (treble English), Jack(baritone English), and Rochelle(C/G Anglo) models. I will also be able to offer the Elise (Hayden Duet) in the near future.

I have great pleasure in announcing that I have now been appointed a UK dealer for the entry level concertinas from Concertina Connection. The first consignment is on its way and should be ready by this time next week. I have not yet set the retail price, but it will be significantly lower than the price they have previously been offered at in the UK.

The initial batch will include Jackie (treble English), Jack(baritone English), and Rochelle(C/G Anglo) models. I will also be able to offer the Elise (Hayden Duet) in the near future.

Hadaway Man! Well done and a prosperous 2010!

Prices now set. The Jack, Jackie and Rochelle will each be on sale for £279 plus delivery.

Available form my online shop, just follow the link below to The Box Place. Also available for collection by callers.