Edeophone scam?

david robertson

I think this one falls under the heading "Approach with extreme caution". First, the seller has zero feedback. And second, most of the text is lifted from my listing of a Wheatstone about a year ago.

Is that someone's name punched into the leather lower part left and right ? cant make it out.

I think this one falls under the heading "Approach with extreme caution". First, the seller has zero feedback. And second, most of the text is lifted from my listing of a Wheatstone about a year ago.

Is that someone's name punched into the leather lower part left and right ? cant make it out.

The gold embossing will be a serial number; the seller could supply the prospective buyer with details! ;)

The gold embossing will be a serial number; the seller could supply the prospective buyer with details! ;)

Its the position where Edeophones were often marked with the Edeophone registered design number, the serial number would be in the usual place, on the left end.

Maybe David knows where and to whom he sold the concertina? I asked the seller and the serial number is 48877. The number on the bellows is No 129562. Seller tells he fot it as a gift from his brother. Also in for a `quick deal` for a small price. Do we have a member in Scotland somewhere between Perth and Edinburgh that can check this concertina out on location?

Marien

Its the position where Edeophones were often marked with the Edeophone registered design number, the serial number would be in the usual place, on the left end.

Ooops, sorry; yes. It's quite a while (15+ years) since I've owned one!