concna in the army

chris

Chao is correct spelling fo ciao in the spanish language

It's true that it has crept into Spanish usage (though only for "bye", whilst the Italians also use it for "hi"), but you did start off in Italian... :unsure:

It's true, I did start in Italian and I ended up spanish, using the chao as a goodbye. Maybe I switch languages too often. Should I conclude that I am dyslanguactic? :huh:

BTW is there a word for hitting concertina buttons in the wrong order? Would it be something like dysbotonic or does somebody have a better word for it?

Marien

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, I did start in Italian and I ended up spanish, using the chao as a goodbye. Maybe I switch languages too often. Should I conclude that I am dyslanguactic? :huh:

BTW is there a word for hitting concertina buttons in the wrong order? Would it be something like dysbotonic or does somebody have a better word for it?

Marien

I can't think of a word, Marien. Maybe, we could start to put up our own topic of words only used on Concertina.net. :D

... But I think it would be a hell of a job; searching through the forums to find our made-up words.

Edited by Patrick King

I can't think of a word, Marien. Maybe, we could start to put up our own topic of words only used on Concertina.net. :D

.. But I think it would be a hell of a job; searching through the forums to find our made-up words.

Maybe it is easier just to check how many reply levels you need before it blows up the site. Currently we are at 18 levels.