Do you Blog?

I'm not sure what these things mean, and I'm an open minded individual, but.....

Wonder what the dangers are, of someone wanting to stalk a fat old man? :lol:

Cheers

Dick

Wishful thinking. :D

Well I can daydream can't I?

Thanks

Leo

Leo, you shouldn't be daydreaming about stalking Ptarmigan. This is not that type of forum. <_<

well if someone was really hungry :P

And YOU LDT, for pitty's sake girl, go get yourself a salad before it's too late! :angry: :huh: :P

And, No I don't blog. Annoying people on this site takes all my time. B)

Edited by drbones

Not a blogger.

WHY?:

1. I already spend most of my work day on a computer (making maps and working with geologic data).

2. I spend a fair portion of my lunch break reading what's new on this forum.

3. At home I spend maybe another 30-minutes to an hour a day answering emails, looking at You-tube concertina videos, checking world and local news on the internet

4. Rest of my awake time spent with lovely wife, children, fixing things, reading, yard work & gardening, & playing my concertina (not necessarily in that order).

5. Because of all of the above, no time for or real interest in blogging, twittering, or facebooking (to coin a new verb). Definitely would need a 30 hour day to add more tech-activities into my life. New tech can be fun, but it doesn't always make life simpler.

Edited by CaryK

No.

But if I did, it might be along the lines of:

With the temperature dipping below 80 degrees, and my patio in shade, I ventured outside to enjoy a coffee in the early evening. A sweet, heavy, scent wafted over my garden; presumably from a neighbour's house. I'm not 100% certain that it's from a legal source!

Ah; England in early summer.

Hey Peter, I certainly couldn't write anything like that today ... it's fairly pishing down ouside now! 1.gif

Ice Cream Blog:

June 2005.

Woodcote Garden Centre, Surrey.

Vanilla choc ice. A friend suggested that, as it was a warm day, we could be permitted to indulge, especially since we had missed out during our early June cycle tour in North Wales.

May 2007.

Le Mont D'or.

Coffee and pecan cornet .... yum, yum! Friends suggested that we should treat ourselves; it was a hot day and storm clouds were gathering over Puy de Sancy. We got back to the car soon after it started raining!

July 2008.

Sheffield Park, Sussex.

Vanilla choc ice. I was still limping about after being hit by a car, whilst cycling; a friend felt sorry for me, so said that he would treat me.

June 2009.

Croydon, Surrey. Bought a tub of chocolate ice cream ...... it lasted all of two days.

OMG ...... I think I'm getting addicted!!

Ice Cream Blog:

June 2005.

Woodcote Garden Centre, Surrey.

Vanilla choc ice. A friend suggested that, as it was a warm day, we could be permitted to indulge, especially since we had missed out during our early June cycle tour in North Wales.

May 2007.

Le Mont D'or.

Coffee and pecan cornet .... yum, yum! Friends suggested that we should treat ourselves; it was a hot day and storm clouds were gathering over Puy de Sancy. We got back to the car soon after it started raining!

July 2008.

Sheffield Park, Sussex.

Vanilla choc ice. I was still limping about after being hit by a car, whilst cycling; a friend felt sorry for me, so said that he would treat me.

June 2009.

Croydon, Surrey. Bought a tub of chocolate ice cream ...... it lasted all of two days.

OMG ...... I think I'm getting addicted!!

Oh, now you're getting me interested - I think I'd be following your blog :lol:

Pete

Decided I don't like to blog or post on many of the popular sites*. (Not able to do a lot of them, as well.)

I tweet, and I got myself a good spiral-bound notebook and some pens. So...I feel like I split-up the merger that makes 'blog' a word. Journal writing is clunky on the internet (apologies to those of you who like it) but the use of sites like Twitter seems just right.

Twitter is kind of 'blog lite' and I like that it's essentially more fluid or ephemeral. Though, the twitpics seem easy to find even when they're 'old.'

Edit:

*I do in fact have a dying blog at my PBase photo site, but it's too difficult to keep it going.

Edited by bellowbelle

Decided I don't like to blog or post on many of the popular sites*. (Not able to do a lot of them, as well.)

I tweet, and I got myself a good spiral-bound notebook and some pens. So...I feel like I split-up the merger that makes 'blog' a word. Journal writing is clunky on the internet (apologies to those of you who like it) but the use of sites like Twitter seems just right.

Twitter is kind of 'blog lite' and I like that it's essentially more fluid or ephemeral. Though, the twitpics seem easy to find even when they're 'old.'

Edit:

*I do in fact have a dying blog at my PBase photo site, but it's too difficult to keep it going.

I didn't understand any of that :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :(

Oh no I must be past it- what ever 'it' is :(

chris

Sore thumbs, can't type much now....

Well, not trying to be complicated. But now if I try to fix up my previous post I may just be causing more confusion.

Anyway, just 4get it....

But I do tweet on Twitter and that's become the extent of my blogging.