Baritone Wanted

saguaro_squeezer

Hi,

I've been working on my Jack and realize now why the missing accidentals are needed! I've been asking about baritones and was guided to the fact that I should look for a Morse baritone (English). If anyone knows of one or something similar, please let me know.

Thanks very much,

Rod in Tucson

Edited by rod_in_tucson

I've been working on my Jack and realize now why the missing accidentals are needed! I've been asking about baritones and was guided to the fact that I should look for a Morse baritone. If anyone knows of one or something similar, please let me know.

I suggest you contact The Button Box and order a new one. If you can find one for sale at all, it's not likely to be noticeably cheaper than a new one. People who have them tend not to want to part with them. :( :) (Take your pick of the emoticons.)

Jim and Mark, thanks for replying.

Jim, a new one will be my option later this year if I can't find a good used one. I wasn't sure if the Morse would get abandoned quickly if the owner found a Lachnal or Wheatstone. But , it looks like there are precious few of those floating around!

Mark, doesn't Frank only make Anglos? I was looking for an english. I'm sorry that I didn't specify ... and will edit the original post accordingly.

Sincerely,

Rod