Looking for basic approx 8" x 8" bag

doggyvonne

In UK second hand purchase nothing too special just a basic carrying bag which is clean and not smokey. Any material/colour and does not ahve to be padded. If you have one to spare please let me know how much with post and packing. I live in Ely Cambridgeshire.

Good suggestions there thank you. I think it needs to be bag with a handle and certainly the recycled beauty cases sound ideal however I have to do my shopping in Ely and the options for such a purchase are limited- I dont drive and we dont have stores like Matalan in semi-rural Ely. A very lightweight bag on ebay would be ideal or if someone has one similarly light to sell I would consider that too. I used to be good at sewing things but not had a lot of time with 5 men and 3 dogs over Christmas. I do have an old black wool coat which might be ideal to cut up and sew so will think on that DIY suggestion too. All things considered if I bought a new padded one online it is ostensibly cheaper (for me in UK) to order from US! I found a place online in UK who had one 12.67 with free delivery black padded with zip but their billing form was a bit suspect and were asking for bank account details etc. I wish more suppliers would use Paypal. :blink: