Cheap concertina for beginer

DanK

I'm thinking about learning to play the concertina, but need some advice on what is a good inexpensive concertina to start off learning on. I was thinking about the Morelli 2009 Concertina, but heard it was a piece of junk and to not waste my time. What does everyone suggest for a beginer.

I'm thinking about learning to play the concertina, but need some advice on what is a good inexpensive concertina to start off learning on. I was thinking about the Morelli 2009 Concertina, but heard it was a piece of junk and to not waste my time. What does everyone suggest for a beginer.

Well, I'm a bit of a beginner too, and am just looking into getting an upgrade. I started out and am still playing a Rochelle concertina made by Wim Wakker and it works really well especially for only being a little over $300.

Lep

What is your price range? Are you looking for an Anglo or English?

For ~$350 you can get a Rochelle/Jack/Jackie from Wim Wakker and all would be good instruments to get started.

If you are in the UK, why not go for the Rochelle currently for sale on Ebay item no 380078321730; good value and easily resellable if you don't take to it.... but do be warned: 'concertina acquisition syndrome' is a serious affliction!

David

If you are in the UK, why not go for the Rochelle currently for sale on Ebay item no 380078321730; good value and easily resellable if you don't take to it.... but do be warned: 'concertina acquisition syndrome' is a serious affliction!

David

Thanks for plugging my eBay item David

- W