No Chocolate Bunny For Me

:( Alas, a NESI friend alerted me to this Ebay item for sale: Concertina Bunny Mold

But alas, whenever I try to bid, it tells me "reserve not met". I'm not willing to go all out for a candy mold, much as I identify with it in so many ways, so as I am a gentleman and a scholar I offer it to you, with sadness and perhaps a fleeting hope that the winner will let me visit it someday!

:( Alas, a NESI friend alerted me to this Ebay item for sale: Concertina Bunny Mold

But alas, whenever I try to bid, it tells me "reserve not met". I'm not willing to go all out for a candy mold, much as I identify with it in so many ways, so as I am a gentleman and a scholar I offer it to you, with sadness and perhaps a fleeting hope that the winner will let me visit it someday!

Oh Dear Allison

Just leave it a couple of weeks and there will be hundreds of them.

Al

Just leave it a couple of weeks and there will be hundreds of them.

Alan, are you a city boy?

That process requires
two
bunnies to get it started... and they mustn't be identical.

That process requires
two

For a city boy, would you care to elaborate? :lol:

And give away all our country secrets?
:unsure:

Oh well; I suppose ignorance is bliss. I did try a Google search under "Rabbits", but there seem to be an awful lot of results returned......... :blink:

Stephen, i'm somewhat comforted- in fact, I did think it was a mold. And I contacted the seller, who wanted at least $375, which I wouln'ta spent anyway.

One rabbit, two rabbits, I don't have any rabbits- but I'm still enjoying bliss in the country! ;)

That process requires
two

For a city boy, would you care to elaborate? :lol:

And give away all our country secrets?
:unsure:
Oh well; I suppose ignorance is bliss. I did try a Google search under "Rabbits", but there seem to be an awful lot of results returned......... :blink:

They do tend to multiply, after the first couple.

Well, here's a pic of my rabbit with the tin frog playing his squeezebox. That's the best I can do, I guess!

I saw a glass rabbit maple syrup bottle this week, wanted that but didn't like the price. So, if it'll make you feel any better, there's no maple syrup bunny for me!

post-39-1211001642_thumb.jpg

(This is an old pic; my rabbit is older now and he stays in the garage for the most part.)