Irish Times Article On Concertinas

.....PS - at this point, I think we owe Dan an apology for going slightly off-topic, and should give him the chance to regain "ownership".

Yeh, sorry Dan, we seem to have gone a bit off course with this one - didn't mean to ha-wrasse you :rolleyes:

I was hoping that a certain Mr Timson might pick up on this, and make an announcement about this year's game.

The next game will be in February - it's the Wheatstone Memorial game after all, sort of a 'clue' there. As last year's winner, Chas (Fidgit) will be setting any special rules and making the first move.

Mornington Crescent is not much played in Ireland (though I wouldn't be surprised if there's a handful of enthusiasts in Texas) so I can't make much of a link back to the topic, I'm afraid ... except ... possibly ... Billingsgate Fish Marke .. no, shut up, Timson, wait for February.

Chris

Sorry about the fish jokes, Dan, I am really looking forward to reading the piece; it sounds a genuinely interesting article, given the public perception of the box, and I bet the rest of these ne'er-do-wells are the same.

Hey Dan

What Dirge, Peter, and Woody said. Didn't mean to mussel into your topic and change it. I fell into it hook line, and sinker. It's really a good article. I can't wait for the next article. I'd better clam up while I'm ahead.

Thanks

Leo