Jeffries

Marien

It ended tonight and didn't sell or generate any bidding interest even at a starter of £150. Maybe it was so fresh people remembered it selling to cocoa111 (Chris A).

OK so the original seller wasn't too hot at spelling, but the 'new' seller couldn't even spell his assumed English name right (smith.jonhson) - he must just have picked up two popular names and not checked anything else. Nor did he correct the listing spellings. Pleased he had to spend money on the listing - unless the hijacking uses someone else's charge system too?

How do these scumbags have the time to do all this fraud? I wouldn't know where to begin.. too busy trying to learn how to play an English!

Foxy

How do these scumbags have the time to do all this fraud? I wouldn't know where to begin.. too busy trying to learn how to play an English!

And why are they trying to hard to scam concertina players? Do they have something personally against us? Or do all instruments have scammers? Perhaps it's the perceived rarity of these instruments? Or maybe it's such a niche, with instruments going for so high prices combined with relative ignorance about them that makes it ripe for scamming?

I just hate scammers, all things considered..

And why are they trying to hard to scam concertina players? Do they have something personally against us? Or do all instruments have scammers?

All instruments and indeed any item of significant value is a target for scammers. It's nothing personal ...

I just hate scammers, all things considered..

Agreed.

Chris