Pauline De Snoo´s Page

Hello,

I am sure this is not the correct forum to post it, but has any of you guys tried to open

Pauline´s weg site (www.concertina-academy.com)?

It loads properly but as soon as it says in the bottom line of the brower that it tries to open an mp3 file

nothing else is working - not even the other sites that have already been opened...

Anyone with the same problem?

Or advise?

Greetings

Christian

I just tried it and had no trouble. I just copied the URL from Christian's post and pasted it into my AOL browser. Then I tried to duplicate Robin's trick to see if I came up with a different URL. I went to google and typed ["concertina academy" "pauline de snoo"] (with the quotes but not the brackets) into the search box and the first link that came up was the same page, with the same URL. Here it is as a link:

http://www.concertina-academy.com/

I just tried it and had no trouble. I just copied the URL from Christian's post and pasted it into my AOL browser. Then I tried to duplicate Robin's trick to see if I came up with a different URL. I went to google and typed ["concertina academy" "pauline de snoo"] (with the quotes but not the brackets) into the search box and the first link that came up was the same page, with the same URL. Here it is as a link:

http://www.concertina-academy.com/

Thanks for the answers...

The google version worked because I could go directly to some subpages without having to start with the original address.

Maybe it´s an Internet Explorer problem, don´t know.

Greetings

Christian