Traditional Music Wiki

I went to the site, clicked on the "Sessions" link and selected England to find that I had to login with a userid and password, neither of which I have.
I'm guessing that since England is in red, the page is blank. Following the link takes you to edit the page, which requires registration.

I went to the site, clicked on the "Sessions" link and selected England to find that I had to login with a userid and password, neither of which I have.

I'm guessing that since England is in red, the page is blank. Following the link takes you to edit the page, which requires registration.

If that is the case, I suggest that incorporating a message to that effect would be helpful. I think Wikipedia does something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[No need to apologize; I know the information is incomplete and flawed. Maybe you'll see why I took down my old "Squeezebox 101" site and replaced it with the wiki:

So that's what happned to SB 101. I really like that site. I understand starting the Wiki, so people who want corrections can just make them. But, I seem to remember SB101 to have had a picture of each instrument.

If you have any of the pictures from SB 101 that are not posted on the Wiki, I'll be glad to do the posting.

If you have any of the pictures from SB 101 that are not posted on the Wiki, I'll be glad to do the posting.
I have them somewhere, but I had not tracked the source of many of them, and couldn't verify the copyright status. I really should have checked the status before putting them up on SB101 to begin with.

The Squeezebox Field Guide section has those photos where I had proper permission.

Edited by Theodore Kloba

Folkopedia

It looks as if there are some pretty respectable names behind this.

Oh dear, does that mean I'm about to lower the general tone? Johnny Adams has just asked me to be the section editor for the concertina section. There goes the neighbourhood!

Chris

Fear not Chris, I've got the job of looking after the double bass section. A lower tone is not to be found.

Howard