For Sale: Lachenal 20-button G/d

jlfinkels

I purchased this from Paul Groff a while back, but now that I've got a Tedrow it doesn't get played at all. I paid $900 for it and would like to get the same if possible. Paul said it is one of the best of its kind that he ever had, which coming from him is strong praise indeed.

If you're interested I'll be happy to provide pictures and sound clips. Please PM if you would like further information.

-jeff

Hi. I am interested in the 20 button. I have some questions. I have never replied to this forum before. How do we contact each other?

You can click on the [PM] icon at the bottom of each post under the name.

Hi. I am interested in the 20 button. I have some questions. I have never replied to this forum before. How do we contact each other?

If you click on jlfinkels name, to the left of his post, it will bring up a page with information about him as a C.net member. Under his picture on the right side of that are options which include Send a Personal Message and Send an Email. Click on either option to contact him directly.

Alas, I had no luck on eBay. If there is any interest on c.net please PM with a fair price. I need to raise funds for some customizations to my main instrument and any realistic offer will be considered.

You might try contacting Paul Groff to see he'd be interested in selling it again, perhaps as a consignment item.

Daniel

Alas, I had no luck on eBay. If there is any interest on c.net please PM with a fair price. I need to raise funds for some customizations to my main instrument and any realistic offer will be considered.

You might try contacting Paul Groff to see he'd be interested in selling it again, perhaps as a consignment item.

Daniel

Thanks for the good advice. Fortunately it has already been spoken for.

-jeff

Daniel

Thanks for the good advice. Fortunately it has already been spoken for.

-jeff

You're welcome! I'm glad you found a buyer.