Jean Megly And John Hutcherson

I would be grateful if somebody could give me a Email contact address for Jean Megly and John Hutcherson

Many thanks

Al

In the latter case I am afraid you are too late. John Hutcherson, one of the founding members of the ICA, passed away in I believe 1996, or it may have been 1997

- John Wild

Edited by John Wild

I suspect that Jenny Cox or Dave Townsend may have contact details for Jean Megly. I seem to remember Jenny organising something that involved him, and Dave used to perform with him as an occasional duo.

I never did get to arrange one of my tunes for them in two parts as requested. I don't have enough knowledge of dots! And surely you don't need a Duet and an English to duplicate one Anglo :rolleyes:

Robin Madge

Sad news regarding John Hutcherson and thanks for the information.I have recently been listening to John play an absolutely lovely classical piece.It was obviously a party piece as Dave Townsend says in his remarks that he had heard him play it before.I will see what Graham thinks of this recording it would be a shame not to use it.

Thanks Robin you are right about Dave and Jean playing on stage as a duet,once again I have been listening to them playing,in particular a Russian Folk Dance is just incredible,something funny was happening at the time as the audience keep laughing through it. There was certainly some quality playing at Witney and Taunton and Somerset, those who attended were very fortunate.

Following on from Robin's suggestion has anybody an address for Jenny Cox ?

Al

Following on from Robin's suggestion has anybody an address for Jenny Cox ?

Hi Alan,

I'm not sure how often Jenny visits this forum, so I'll mail you with her contact details.

Regards,

Peter.

Just to let you all know

I have just had a long phone call with Jean who is living in Toulouse and he will be on Duet International when it comes out next year.

I did not realise that being a detective was part of this work but it did take many hours to track him down,

thanks in the end to Harry Scurfield and a near miss from Jenny Cox.

Al

I have just had a long phone call with Jean who is living in Toulouse.

Hi Alan,

Did you suggest that he joins this forum? Then the wider world would be able to enjoy his unique brand of humour.

Regards,

Peter.

Peter I was just pleased after all this time to talk,but now I have his Email address I will suggest it.

His Children did not appreciate my French and almost told me nobody of that name lived there.

Reminds me of a conversation with a French Dockyard official, when I was trying to explain in French that the van I was driving was empty."Please speak in English Sir.We shall have more chance of understanding what you are saying".

Al