My Stagi W-15 Ln On Ebay - (not A Scam!)

GPconcertina

Hi Folks,

I just posted my Stagi 30 Button Anglo W-15-LN C/G on Ebay. It is the version with the improved action for faster playing. It is black with metal keys and comes with the Levy begginers book.

It is basicaly new. I played it less than 5 hours.

Ebay item number is:

(All you have to do is post that item number in the ebay search field and hit enter and you find the auction.)

Thanks!

Edited by GPconcertina

Hi Folks,

I just posted my Stagi 30 Button Anglo W-15-LN C/G on Ebay. It is the version with the improved action for faster playing. It is black with metal keys and comes with the Levy begginers book.

Ebay item number is:

(All you have to do is post that item number in the ebay search field and hit enter and you find the auction.)

Thanks!

And don't forget the C.Net contribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Folks,

Ebay item number is:

Thanks!

All I get is a "O items found for" message. Here is the link:

http://search.ebay.com/739763020_W0QQfromZR40

How much do you want for it and where are you located?

Here's the right link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Stagi-Anglo-Concertina...itemZ7397630205 .

Daniel

Hi Folks,

Ebay item number is:

Thanks!

All I get is a "O items found for" message. Here is the link:

http://search.ebay.com/739763020_W0QQfromZR40

How much do you want for it and where are you located?

can you tell us any more about this concertina? like which reputable dealer did you originally buy it from? if you bought it from the button box and they tuned it before selling it to you then it's worth more. the current bid of $347 is about the maximum i'd want to pay not knowing whether or not it's been tuned or has sticky buttons. but if someone already took care of all the problems then i'd be willing to pay up to $500 for it if i were in the market for it.