Congratulations To Chris Timson And Anne Gregson

Chris & Anne,

Well done on completing 30 years together. Hope that the party goes with a swing, and I expect to see some postings after the events - how about a few photos?

Regards,

Peter.

Chris & Anne,

Well done on completing 30 years together. Hope that the party goes with a swing, and I expect to see some postings after the events - how about a few photos?

Regards,

Peter.

Assuming that PeterT has the right information, I join him in congratulating you both with being 30 years together.

The next SSI there will be some extra Duvel to celebrate this!! ;) ;)

And who knows what happens in Alkmaar??

Edited by Henk van Aalten

Why, thank you. As I write this I am drinking the first pint from the 4.5 gallon pin of Bath Ales Gem bitter that I picked up from the brewery this morning and which will be served up tomorrow night (along with a couple of gallons of Bath Ales Festivity porter). I think I've sent invites to everyone here that has a realistic chance of making it either to the party or the preceeding session starting mid-day at the George. If not drop me a line and I'll send you a map.

What we are celebrating is 30 years of living together (or "30 years of sin", as Anne likes to call it) during pretty well all of which Anne has played the concertina, and I have for half of it. The actual date of the anniversary is Monday, which co-incidentally is also the date of the next George session in Bradford on Avon, so that gives us a second bite at the cherry. I probably won't sober up for days!.

Chris

Edited to add PS: that's imperial gallons, of course. 20% larger than the US gallon. Ho ho ho.

Edited by Chris Timson

Why, thank you. As I write this I am drinking the first pint from the 4.5 gallon pin of Bath Ales Gem bitter that I picked up from the brewery this morning and which will be served up tomorrow night (along with a couple of gallons of Bath Ales Festivity porter). I think I've sent invites to everyone here that has a realistic chance of making it either to the party or the preceeding session starting mid-day at the George. If not drop me a line and I'll send you a map.

What we are celebrating is 30 years of living together (or "30 years of sin", as Anne likes to call it) during pretty well all of which Anne has played the concertina, and I have for half of it. The actual date of the anniversary is Monday, which co-incidentally is also the date of the next George session in Bradford on Avon, so that gives us a second bite at the cherry. I probably won't sober up for days!.

Chris

Edited to add PS: that's imperial gallons, of course. 20% larger than the US gallon. Ho ho go.

Well congratulations Chris. Wish you and Anne all the best.

--

Bill

Congratulations to you both. 30 years is a testiment to your love for one another and without a doubt, an exceptional ability to listen to one another in music and out!

I know Chris that you will do your best to lift a pint for each of us unable to be there :P !

Edited by Mark Evans

Been off c.net for a week or so, just catching up. Congratulations, indeed. I've just been on the phone making preliminary inquiries about me and Julie spending our 20th anniversary next January (add two years if you want to count the sin) on the same island where we went for our honeymoon and our 10th anniversary.

Thanks to everyone for their best wishes. We had an absolutely marvellous session and party. I'll put a couple of photos up when I get the chance.

Chris

Well done, Anne & Chris - best of luck for more years! Flowers have been ordered to pop out of the ground in southern Sweden when you arrive for the SSI 2006!

/Henrik