Anyone Know How To Reach Dana Johnson?

Brant

Can anyone tell me how can I order a concertina from Dana Johnson? Thanks, Jim.

a while ago i started a discussion on this topic because i was wondering the same thing. at the risk of giving dana johnson unwanted publicity, here is a link to that discussion:

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3004

Edited by Chris Allert

I have sent the inquirer Dana's contact info privately. I may see Dana in a couple of weeks; I'll nag him about getting a Web page up or at least updating his info here!

Ken

I Did try to update my contact info again, but my old e-mail seems to be stuck in the system even though my new one is just enough in existence to generate an error message. Meanwhile, you can leave messages in the box for me here, and they pop up when I log in. ( just discovered this ) Go to the members parge, look me up as Dana Johnson, Click on my name, not the e-mail button, and click the send personal message button. that should do the trick for now until the e-mail situation gets corrected.

Good luck

Dana

I have sent the inquirer Dana's contact info privately. I may see Dana in a couple of weeks; I'll nag him about getting a Web page up or at least updating his info here!

Ken

I Did try to update my contact info again, but my old e-mail seems to be stuck in the system even though my new one is just enough in existence to generate an error message. Meanwhile, you can leave messages in the box for me here, and they pop up when I log in. ( just discovered this ) Go to the members parge, look me up as Dana Johnson, Click on my name, not the e-mail button, and click the send personal message button. that should do the trick for now until the e-mail situation gets corrected.

Good luck

Dana

Hey Dana,

Just curious, have you been getting more traffic since wrote my review of the Kensington Concertina? I still love playing it.

Ken,

If you are coming down to Maryland, make sure you let me know, would love to get together for a tune or two.

--

Bill

Hey Dana,

Just curious, have you been getting more traffic since wrote my review of the Kensington Concertina? I still love playing it.

Ken,

If you are coming down to Maryland, make sure you let me know, would love to get together for a tune or two.

--

Bill

Hey Bill, Glad you still love playing it. I finally got in line for a new one of my own. I have recieved more interest since your review. I'll presume most of it should be credited to you, so Thanks! I'm listening right now to an Mp3 of Dear Irish Boy (Air) I recorded on your instrument before you got it. If you want to trade for mine, I'll be glad to!

Dana

WOW! Ya know? It was true 4 years ago when I was a member under a different name (until I had some scam mail from Africa!?!) and it's true today. There are no larger number of ladies and gentleman than here on Concertina.Net. How do you guys keep the riff raff at bay? Awsome! Keep the faith. I ordered my Kenningston. Thanks Ken!!!

Brant.