Cases

im sure this topic been covered, but i cant seem to ftnd it. im looking for a hard case. been using a six pack holder i got from wall mart i added a little more pading. i want now a hard case to carrie my lil treasre in. any help with out payng a arm and leg or do i need to get my saw and drill out. thanks

Edited by chainyanker

im sure this topic been covered, but i cant seem to ftnd it. im looking for a hard case.

Use the More Options search, select "Discussion Forums" under Search Where field to the left, check "Search titles only" in the Search Where box in the right half of the page, then search on the word "case". You should get several hits, and I think at least a couple will be relevant.

Just a few dogs, and a few crates, three permanent, up to 5 with fosters at one point. Need to upgrade one of the crates to the extra-extra-huge model for the great dane.

Actually, that's a really clever case. I wouldn't have thought to use a makeup case. Which should tell y'all how often I wear makeup (1992? 1991? I totally forget)