Calendar?

Not sure why, but I've never clicked on the Calendar entry before today. But since it doesn't seem to work, I guess it doesn't matter. :(

It appears that every Saturday of every month is marked as having two events. But when clicked on, always the same two Jubilee Concertinas events are displayed.

Are there really only those two events which have been entered, or are there other events that have been entered but which are for some reason not showing?

It may be that the reason those two events show for every Saturday is because the Event Date is entered as "Event Date: 11 February 2005 ends 7-February 07 (Recurring Event)". But then why do they only show for Saturdays, and not Sunday-Friday?

Not sure why, but I've never clicked on the Calendar entry before today. But since it doesn't seem to work, I guess it doesn't matter. :(

It appears that every Saturday of every month is marked as having two events. But when clicked on, always the same two Jubilee Concertinas events are displayed.

Are there really only those two events which have been entered, or are there other events that have been entered but which are for some reason not showing?

It may be that the reason those two events show for every Saturday is because the Event Date is entered as "Event Date: 11 February 2005 ends 7-February 07 (Recurring Event)". But then why do they only show for Saturdays, and not Sunday-Friday?

I put the ACE 2005 on this calendar and it seemed to work OK.

Samantha

I put the ACE 2005 on this calendar and it seemed to work OK.

Hmm. When I look at this month's big calendar, the October calendar on the side doesn't show the ACE dates marked, though the Jubilee Concertinas dates are marked. But if I make October 2005 the big calendar, then both it and the small side calendar have the ACE dates marked.

There doesn't seem to be a way to search for a given event by name. E.g., if I wanted to find out the dates for Concertinas at Witney, Kilve, or the NESI. I'd be very pleased if someone could show me that I'm wrong about that.

I've always listed NESI, and just checked now to find that the recent NESI still there. Soon I'll be listing the next Northeast Concertina Workshop (which will be held Saturday April 8th - save the date!) once we confirm our teaching staff and get a web page up for the event.

I've always listed NESI, and just checked now to find that the recent NESI still there.

Same story as the ACE: With September as the main calendar, the NESI dates are also highlighted on the September calendar at the side, but with August or October as the main calendar, the NESI dates on the small September calendar at the side are not highlighted.

Very misleading.