Rollston Press at Old Pal Concertina Weekend

Just wanted to let everyone know who might be thinking of attending the Old Palestine Concertina Weekend in East Texas this next week, March 21-23, (oldpalmusic.com) - all of the Rollston Press concertina books there will be available for the enticing special festival price of only $10 each.

Chris Droney's daughter and Frank Edgley will both be playing and teaching there, so I'm sure they would be willing to sign their books. Dan Worrall will also be there.

Gary Coover (who dat?) will be there too, perhaps the lone voice of harmonic-style Anglo playing amongst all the ITM!

Hope to see some of you there, enjoying good music, good friends, craft beer, and of course, good East Texas BBQ.

Gary

Edited by gcoover

43 minutes ago, gcoover said:

Just wanted to let everyone know who might be thinking of attending the Old Palestine Concertina Weekend in East Texas this next week, March 21-23, (oldpalmusic.com) - all of the Rollston Press concertina books there will be available for the enticing special festival price of only $10 each.

Chris Droney's daughter and Frank Edgley will both be playing and teaching there, so I'm sure they would be willing to sign their books. Dan Worrall will also be there.

Gary Coover (who dat?) will be there too, perhaps the lone voice of harmonic-style Anglo playing amongst all the ITM!

Hope to see some of you there, enjoying good music, good friends, craft beer, and of course, good East Texas BBQ.

Gary

Wish I could make it! I lived my entire life in Texas until two years ago when I moved to Portugal. Unfortunately, I’m just now picking up the concertina. (My c. 1891 Lachenal 20b will hopefully be delivered by next week) in the meantime Gary, my copy of your book Easy Anglo 1-2-3 is slated to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully that will tide me over until the concertina arrives!