Playing left hand only - harmonic style anglo and a new tune, Woodbury Hill

How do you find playing in the left hand compared to the right? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Here's a new tune for the left hand only, for 20 button anglo - melody only then some harmonic accompaniment in the same hand.

As I often play harmonic style, I'm much more used to playing accompaniment in the left hand and I find the harmony notes and "chord shapes" are more nicely arranged under the fingers on the left hand than on the right (although I rarely just play straight chords). I can pretty much bet I am faster on my right hand too as it is more used to just playing melodies in the style I play. I'm trying to redress the balance! All that said, my pinkie is much better than my right one because of all those Fsharps we get to play!
The tune is inspired by folklore and history of a local hill to me, here in Worcestershire - Woodbury Hill - where there was a pivotal moment in the history of Welsh/English relations in the medieval period and Owain Glyn Dwr's forces came as far west as Worcester!

• Like 10