Looking for a copy of Noel Hill's The Irish Concertina 1

Oberon

Noel's first 'The Irish Concertina' record used to be on Spotify and Apple music, but when I went to find it a few months ago, it had vanished. All trace of it has gone from the internet it seems, even videos that were on youtube, mp3's from amazon, every streaming service. Poof!

So I set out to find a physical copy of it to buy and managed to find one someone was selling on Discogs within the same state as me.
I ordered 5 days ago and according to my tracking info it was delivered today, but after I saw the postman leave and checked my mail, it was not there. So its lost and Im back to square one, not a single copy available I can find anywhere.

Does anyone have any leads? I love this record and taught myself concertina playing against this and its really frustrating not being able to find it. His documentary disappeared, the first and second albums disappeared... is it only a matter of time before the third one vanishes? (good thing I already own a copy of that record).

Id appreciate any leads. If he was selling The Irish Concertina 1 in mp3 format Id have bought it by now, but its impossible to find physical and digital copies. 

8 hours ago, Oberon said:

I ordered 5 days ago and according to my tracking info it was delivered today, but after I saw the postman leave and checked my mail, it was not there.

Try asking your neighbours if they had anything for you delivered to them by mistake. It happens all the time here.