Kusserow and ELA Bandoneons for sale

conzertino

Even though Bandoneons are part of the big Konzertina-family, they do not really belong here. Anyway:

A friend asked me to sell two bandoneons for him, which he acquired many years ago from a museum.

One is a rare chromatic Kusserow instrument ( same note push and pull ), which has an interesting layout - different on both sides ( google Kusserow ! ).

The maker-label is missing, but it should have been made in East-Germany. Bellows and case are in good condition, for serious playing it would however need tuning and probably new valves. No box. I'm asking 600€. 

1077775126_K2(2).thumb.jpg.106d644dc18f07601ffb676e6d8eee18.jpg

The other one is a fine ELA ( Ernst Ludwig Arnold ) instrument with an older layout ( check the picture! ) in very good overall condition and playing well - but still in old German pitch ( A-435 ). No box. I would like to get 450 € for it.

A2.thumb.jpg.22f41e6bb70c562ea970835301fbae39.jpg

More pics her:

Kusserow

ELA

Conzertino, it's a shame that you didn't catch me a couple of months ago.  I did find a nice ELA Kusserow on the same German eBay site that you're using but it was a bit more costly.  Still, it's an interesting fingering pattern, especially in the right hand.

For those that are interested, here is a video description ... in German, but you can get the idea ... 

also, a fingering chart ... scannen0011.bmp

Edited by saguaro_squeezer