Sign in to follow this  
Jim Besser

New Squeezers Web Site

The Squeezers - Anglo and English concertinas and melodeon - now have a Web site

Check it out here. And let us know what you think.

Really nice! Do you have it setup to record hits?

No, I don't see any reason to do that. Hit counters seem so yesterday.

Now to get to work on a site for my other band!

Very nice! Why not put a blog there, for news, tunes, and similar? It's good for the SEO too.

Very nice! Why not put a blog there, for news, tunes, and similar? It's good for the SEO too.

I've been thinking about that!

Nice site. Our daughter land son-in-law live in Reston VA, so I am out that way about once a year. Maybe, if I strike it right, I'll be able to see you in person.

I live in Kokomo, IN. I see you are playing at Seeker's Church. Have you ever done anything at Reston Bible Church?

edvasicek, Kokomo! I'm up the road in Logansport several times a year. I guess Jim B. is getting us all together.

Ken

Nice site. Our daughter land son-in-law live in Reston VA, so I am out that way about once a year. Maybe, if I strike it right, I'll be able to see you in person.

I live in Kokomo, IN. I see you are playing at Seeker's Church. Have you ever done anything at Reston Bible Church?

That would be great!

The Seekers Church is a primary venue for the Folklore Society of Greater Washington, our outstanding folk music organization.

edvasicek, Kokomo! I'm up the road in Logansport several times a year. I guess Jim B. is getting us all together.

Ken

Well, Ken, I grew up about 10 blocks from the Indiana border, so I'm almost a native!

Ken

Small world indeed! I am a pastor in Kokomo, IN. When visiting our daughter (who works in an admin position for Reston Bible Church), I met a fellow who was from my best (Indiana) pastor-friend's chruch; My friend Nord pastors in Lockport. Do you know where that is, or know him? Wherever I go, I seem to meet people who know of infinitesimally small Lockport. It is eerie. His wife plays the accordion.

Edited by edvasicek