Greetings to all.

I am a new member to your forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am a Celtic musician and a colonial history buff. I am not a concertina player but intend on becoming one very soon as I’m selling a button accordion to help finance the purchase. I have been lurking your forum, and others, both shopping and learning and I wish to thank everyone here for the valuable education. Feel free to offer a newbie any advice you think I might need.

Cheers

Al Keller

www.blackwatermusic.com

www.coloniallivinghistory.org

If you're in Eastern Pennsylvania, then you are at least in striking distance of the good folks of the Button Box in MA. They will help you in all things squeezy, especially if its got more than 4 sides, and they're nice chaps with it. (They may even take you accordion in part exchange, but I'm not sure about that).

I'll second Samantha here and welcome you to the nicest forum I know.

Cheers,

Chris

Welcome, Al! You'll get all the advice you need here, and I second the advice to contact the good people at the Button Box (there are links and ads for them all over this site). I've just been playing for over a year and the combination of the two has given me a good start!

Allison