Gig Case Wanted

lstein

Why not try to find a photographic equipment bag at a flea market ( or whatever you call the events in your part of the world, 'garage sale', 'swap meet' ' 'yard sale' etc .)

When people still toted camera and several lenses, back in the days before digital cameras, these padded shoulder bags were usually big enough for a concertina and the straps strong enough too. The padding is usually at least as good as the type you've identified and can be bought very cheaply.

I have a couple of the Fueslli bags but for a concertina I prefer an old camera bag I bought for a couple of Euros. Over the shoulder and it is stable, open the lid to access instrument or purse,recording device, lip gloss or whatever... when on the hoof around a festival...

Edited by Geoff Wooff

Just to point out that a gig bag should not be used for long-term storage during the extremes of humidity that we experience in Eastern Canada - very dry in winter and very moist in summer.

(Lincoln lives in Toronto).

Don.

Just to point out that a gig bag should not be used for long-term storage during the extremes of humidity that we experience in Eastern Canada - very dry in winter and very moist in summer.

(Lincoln lives in Toronto).

Don.

I've got one of those rugged waterproof storm cases for long term storage.