Wanted: Suttner Anglo C/g

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay,

I have an absolutely brand new (Feb this year) G/D metal ended 38 button Suttner I waited 4 years for. It has never been played other than to take out of the box and test for 5 minutes. (I got so exasperated waiting I made my own, as you can see on this site.) It is a superb instrument. If it is of interest you can have it at cost plus 10% (Australian Goods and Services Tax is 10%, but it saves waiting 4 years).

David Hornett

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly importing goods from outside the EU, customs puts VAT on the goods, it can add an extra 1000 euro or more to the purchase price :/

I got one I am one happy camper :)

P.S how do you make a donation to C.net, there's no donate button?

P.S how do you make a donation to C.net, there's no donate button?

Buy and sell forum. Click on the third pinned topic down: "About the buy and sell forum", Along with an explanation of how the buy and sell works Paul has a link that enables a donation. We all appreciate support that keeps this great site running. :) Good man! (or woman or child ;) )

Greg

Sadly importing goods from outside the EU, customs puts VAT on the goods, it can add an extra 1000 euro or more to the purchase price :/

And while probably not as great an amount as the concertina itself, in Denmark you'll get charged MOMS (=VAT) on the shipping cost, as well.