Ccad

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been long on this road and only have two concertinas both anglos, 30 key Norman in C/G, and weird tuned cheap german concertina which is about 100 years old.

I also managed to "obtain" a G/D melodeon recently - which was nice....

my wish list of future instruments is growing....... (daily!)

1) G/D anglo

1a) 40 key C/G !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) I think it would be a crime not to have an English - not sure of the model or name but Bryan Creer has one which goes an octave lower than the "standard"

3) Simply got to have a duet - again not sure of model but one of those huge metal ended ones (as played by Iris Bishop) would do the job

4) I don't think I can survive much longer with out one of those B/C/C# accordians either

5) Oh and a mandochello as well - they sound great!!!!

I make that about £10,000 to £15,000...... where did I put that loan application form....

Ah, all this collecting and hoarding... it's a survival trait! Squirels etc hoard nuts and fruit against times of lack, we hoard instruments. If not us, then when the world ends, who will be able to play the final chord, sing the last song etc? :rolleyes:

Ah, all this collecting and hoarding... it's a survival trait! Squirels etc hoard nuts and fruit against times of lack, we hoard instruments. If not us, then when the world ends, who will be able to play the final chord, sing the last song etc? :rolleyes:

My guess would be... some fat lady?

:lol:

Steven