Amateur Free Reed Instrument Makers Facebook Page

Thing is, if my membership to the amateur free wind makers group is still pending I'm not sure how I can post any questions on it to get it up and active again.....

If it works the same as other groups that I'm a member of, any requests to join from friends of mine come up on my feed and I can approve them. So if you become a Facebook friend with anyone who is a member, that should do the trick.

Edited by Stephen Chambers

Sorry about the lateness of aproving members, I think everyone has been approved now. I was thinking perhaps it would be easier if it was an open group if people are ok with this?

I'm on a couple of open groups and they do get spammed occasionally. Perhaps just add another couple of admins in case you are busy? (I'd be happy to be one)

hmm, it says any member can approve members. Have a go at some point, let me know if you are not able to and I will see what I can do

Like I was saying before, the way it seems to work with other groups is that I get notified in my feed if one of my Facebook friends asks to join a group that I'm a member of, and I can approve them, but I wouldn't see requests otherwise...