Intermediate Concertina

Before this thread goes 'stale' I thought it might be useful to post the details of all the instruments

of this type (30-button, hybrid, mid-upper price range) which I have surveyed in the last week or

so. Not complete, but better than what I had when I started. I hope someone finds it useful. Having

created the list, I'll try and keep it up-to-date...

Roger

Edited to get the PDF file down to 1 page, I hope...

Edited to correct erroneous information...

HYBRIDCONCERTINASURVEY.pdf

Edited by lachenal74693

>I don't assume you'll find concertina bellows without some card board

Absolutement, mon general - I decided to keep the information down to what was said on the

various websites - in order to keep it as simple as possible. Anyone using this information (me,

for example!) will need to do a bit more research before parting with their hard-earned cash.

Roger

>I don't assume you'll find concertina bellows without some card board

Absolutement, mon general - I decided to keep the information down to what was said on the

various websites - in order to keep it as simple as possible. Anyone using this information (me,

for example!) will need to do a bit more research before parting with their hard-earned cash.

In fact I had myeslf been confused when doing my own online research back then, finding Brunner stating that their better Stagi Models had "Leather Bellows". Took me some further research and tinking to leave that behind... :)

>You've listed Marcus as a model made by McNeela, but actually Marcus is a maker in his own right:

Thank you very much!!! I was a little unsure about that one when I listed it - it wasn't clear (to me at

least) whether this was a model of Mcneela's or a one-off sale. By the time you read this, I hope to

have updated the survey in my post - I think it's OK now - as far as it goes. I'll try and fill in the blanks

as I get more information.

FWIW, that Marcus standard model looks pretty interesting.

Are you a concertina maker yourself?

Thank you once more.

Roger

Edited by lachenal74693