No Ability For C.net On My Iphone5...? Help!

I made the plunge and got an iphone5c. I like it for all the cool things it can do aside from being a fine phone. One thing I have not figured out is how to access C.Net.

I can get to the home page and click FORUMS. It shows me the list... but when I click on one I get an error message running something like this: Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_global_other_ etc.............

Also I can't look up tunes on Folktunefinder.com though I don't even get the error message.

I bet I can download an app that will let me look at content. Any help here?

Jody, I've been there before with my iPhone 4. You just seem to experiene an annoying bug of the software...

There are some pages (such as "Discussion Forums") that are being displayed in the mobile mode. Scroll down and choose "full version" or so (don't recall the exact name of that button). Then the usual page is displayed, and you can go on.

Complication: If tihs does't work, because you already have the usual page displayed, reload the page ("Discussion Forums") resp. go back to just this page in order to get the mobile version, then proceed as explained above.

You will have to do this nearly every time you're activating the screen of the iPhone...

It's sort of confusing: The mobile version doesn't work but has to be used for swapping...

Hope that helps - if not, feel free to ask agian, of course...

Best wishes - Wolf

Edited by blue eyed sailor

You can also download the "Mercury" browser, change its "user agent" setting to any desktop browser (safari, chrome or firefox) and then c.net (and any other page) will load always in its desktop version and not mobile one. Very usefull for some pages using uncompatibile code (e.g. unoptimized java script for login)