Posting A Photo

Scott

I assume that you do not have a problem with the upload procedure as shown below:

upload.jpg

As you can see the size-limit for uploading is 120 kb. I guess that there is your problem.

By editing your picture (resizing) you should reduce the size of your image-file to an acceptavle value. I guess that a resize to a width of about 400 pixels will be suficient to achieve that.

This is not an option available to everyone, but I always put pictures in a directory set aside for the purpose on my own web server. I then use the IMG button to enter the URL of the image. That way I take the load off Paul's server, I can display images of any size, and I can display them inline without a thumbnail. If you have access to a web server then this is the best way to do it.

Chris

Henk, how did you get that graphic to display in the middle of your post and not look like an appendage?

Henk did what Chris said: "...use the IMG button to enter the URL of the image." And if you use the "Quote" button on Henk's message, you can read the code that did it. :)

Thaks for answering Jim at 02:31 AM when I was asleep  :D. When do you sleep???

Normally I try to be in bed sooner than that, but I had been working on something and decided to take a last quick look at C.net before hitting the hay. I was sort of shocked when I discovered that it had gotten to be much later than I realized. :o

Good thing I didn't decide to play a couple of quick tunes before turning in. Then it's my neightbors who would've been shocked. :angry: