Noel Hill House Concert

Wally provides a good reason for attending the Noel Hill Irish Concertina School in the Midwest, which starts on August 12 and concludes on Friday, August 17. As if another good reason were needed, given:

The best instruction by the best Irish concertina player. In a week, Noel provides enough material (including slow and up-to-temp audios) to work on until next summer and beyond.

Excellent accomodations at the Marydale Retreat Center, Erlanger, Kentucky (very near the Cincinnati Airport; free airport pick-up/delivery by Marydale staff).

Excellent food, three times a day.

Reasonable cost for a week of fun and a year's worth of instruction.

Grand mix of new arrivals and returning players who love to share about all things pertaining to the Anglo concertina, Irish music, etc.

An opportunity to visit the Carroll Concertina facilities to see how they are made.

And, of course, the Noel Hill concert on August 12.

Is it too late? I think that space is still available. Check out www.noelhill.com, click on "The Noel Hill Irish Concertina School," and call Linda--right away!

Hope to meet you there.

Edited by Dowright

One of these days I'll make it down there, Wally, but as I will by driving home from the Great Lakes Festival in East Lansing that Sunday, it won't be this year. Robin says Noel will be doing workshops up here this weekend, so I guess I will see him up here. Even though I never get down there, I appreciate that you have presented these concerts the last few years.

Alan