ECMW Brightlingsea - B&B now available

Unfortunately I was due to be going to ECMW next weekend, and due to various problems (health and otherwise) that is now no longer to be. I had B & B accommodation booked through the organisers which will now be going begging. The room is twin bedded, ensuite, and in The Old Swan in the High Street in Brightlingsea (where sessions will be held) if you are going to ECMW and looking for accommodation for two, please contact the organisers (in this instance Liz Giddings) who may be able to assist. Liz has put details up on the Facebook ECMW group.

Miserable and fed up not to be going, but hey, maybe next year! :)

Edited by Irene S

Unfortunately I was due to be going to ECMW next weekend, and due to various problems (health and otherwise) that is now no longer to be. I had B & B accommodation booked through the organisers which will now be going begging. The room is twin bedded, ensuite, and in The Old Swan in the High Street in Brightlingsea (where sessions will be held) if you are going to ECMW and looking for accommodation for two, please contact the organisers (in this instance Liz Giddings) who may be able to assist. Liz has put details up on the Facebook ECMW group.

Sorry to hear that Irene.

I hope your health improves.

I am just going on the Saturday,shame I had hoped to see you there.

Take care

Alan X

Sorry to hear that Irene.

I hope your health improves.

I am just going on the Saturday,shame I had hoped to see you there.

Take care

Alan X

Thanks Al. Never mind - there were quite a few people I was looking forward to meeting up with (yourself included) ... and it would have been nice to make it to Roger's concertina get together (even sans instrument) ... but there will be other opportunities. No doubt next year, as bionic woman (I hope) I should be able to whizz everywhere without thinking twice about it! Now if I can just get the fingers of my right hand sorted as well ......:unsure:

This room in Ye Olde Swan has been snapped up; sorry not to be seeing Irene, but we have a happy couple of reluctant campers who are pleased to have had a last minute opportunity of a comfortable room!

I should add that the event is now completely sold out.

But......

If you want to come to the concertina event ONLY, send me an email, promise me a pint and I'll smuggle you in under a tent flap! Mike Hebbert is hosting the event and among those who've expressed an intention to be there are Geoff Crabb, Keith Kendrick, Chas Marshall, Mark Davies, Gavin Atkin, Alan Day..... We may even see LDT if she's recovered from her baptism of fire as my barmaid on Friday night!

Best wishes.

Roger

We may even see LDT if she's recovered from her baptism of fire as my barmaid on Friday night!

For some reason I keep getting asked for free drinks...? lol

You may find me in a quiet corner rocking back and forth muttering to myself... :unsure:

Edited by LDT

We may even see LDT if she's recovered from her baptism of fire as my barmaid on Friday night!

For some reason I keep getting asked for free drinks...? lol

You may find me in a quiet corner rocking back and forth muttering to myself... :unsure:

Hiding under your hat? Shame I shan't get a chance to photograph that ... or join the tina convention ... I was looking forward to that! Sigh ...

PS Sorry not to be seeing you too Roger, but very glad that someone is getting use of the room! Next year, hopefullly.

Edited by Irene S