Summer Workshops

Looking at many great workshops available this summer. July brings, Willie Clancy Week, Catskills Irish Arts, Augusta Heritage, Swannanoa Gathering. August has The Kilrush Dance and Music Weekend. I will post the instructors once finalized for Kilrush.

Looking at many great workshops available this summer. July brings, Willie Clancy Week, Catskills Irish Arts, Augusta Heritage, Swannanoa Gathering. August has The Kilrush Dance and Music Weekend. I will post the instructors once finalized for Kilrush.

I am still considering Kilrush -

/Henrik

It is a toss up between Kilrush and Willie Clancy week for me. The relaxed pace of a weekend in Kilrush is hard to pass up, and I have a few hints on the tutors. Once they are finalized I will post here. As for Willie Clancy week, the classes are Monday through Saturday. Ceilis every night in multiple locations. Amazing recitals, and even a class in irish language offered for full time students Monday through Friday. The negative that I see is that it is so large and very overpopulated. In praise of both, the instructors are exemplary, and being graded to place into the class is in my opinion a great idea. So Henrik, if it is Kilrush for me we must have our Chicken Curry dinner at the Haven Arms.