Ladies Vanity Case

The ad has changed from when I first saw it which was for Skunk odour deterant to now odour control for pets including skunks.

I am getting excited ,if I am generating adverts for my own postings I could be the new David Beckham of the concertina world.This may mean a new hairstyle which may be a bit difficult ,a tattoo of course and a full frontal in the Playgirl, but they would have to be very selective in the size of staples and the positioning of the photo.

I have a little Grandaughter who cannot say Grandad but calls me Badad.Her favorite saying "Don`t be silly Badad". :)

Al

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Al,

If you get the photo in Playgirl, you might want to hold your concertina where it is in your avatar.

I mean, in case your granddaughter might read that issue sometime in the future.

Okay, I am mildly dyslexic. The word is avatar and not atavar, right?

And hey Al, since you are acquiring magical powers, what about lotteries and such?

Wow, I know a man with special powers.

Helen

I could be the new David Beckham

Any good at penalities Alan?

How about running up and down aimlessly for four matches and not contributing anything at all to your teams performance?

Hey I'm not bitter, I feel so sorry for Beckham. Millionairre lifestyle, still England captain, still playing for Real Madrid, still on every other advert on telly. Just how will he cope with the consequences of his mistakes.....?

...I feel so sorry for Beckham.  ...  Just how will he cope with the consequences of his mistakes.....?

Cultivate a new flock of continental birds?

(Concertina content: Some concertinas have a special bird-whistle button. ;))