Robin Madge albums on Bandcamp

Well I've finally got round to putting a couple of my old albums up on the internet for download. This is my try out of Bandcamp. Seeing as I'm not expecting to make many sales (though I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised) I went for a site that does not have any up front costs.

The albums are "Dawn Chorus" and "The Harbour Wall" and to find them look under Robin Madge at Bandcamp, http://robinmadge.bandcamp.com/ I am at work so can't view it myself as it is a banned site from here!

These are my first two albums which I recorded back in the 1980s and sold as cassettes.

I've put the lyrics up and also some appropriate images, several of my late father's photographs together with some of mine.

If Ralpie can manage to get round to getting his material available then I suppose I should as well!

I'll report back eventually in case anyone else is thinking of using this site.

Robin Madge

Edited to correct link.

Edited by Robin Madge

• 2 years later...

Now that I am retired I seem to have less time than ever to get on line but I did manage to get two more albums up onto Bandcamp. "Caterpillar Wrestling" is an instrumental album featuring concertinas and "Coining it" is completely composed on the computer but some of the tunes will transfer quite easily.

Interested to hear if anyone likes any of it.

Robin Madge