Extra Frittenden session this Sunday evening from 8pm

We've decided to organise an extra middle-of-summer Frittenden session because we're all been missing them so much!

The usual blurb is below - I should just add that Frittenden can be found on the map just south of Maidstone, and that all the indications are that we'll have a good turnout!

The regular Bell+Jorrocks old fashioned and traditional music sessions continue to be informal and free, with lots of old fashioned and traditional songs and tunes, and a big emphasis on variety, humour and entertainment generally.

The sessions take place at the Bell & Jorrocks pub at Frittenden, Kent, and start at 8pm and continue until it's time to sing Nellie Dean and say goodnight. They're informal and free, with lots of old fashioned and traditional songs and tunes, and a big emphasis on variety, humour and entertainment generally - as we like to say, if you liked your pub the way it was before the telly and the computer came, this is the event for you.

For information etc, email me at gmatkin@gmail.com

I have to offer apologies for absence. Kettle Bridge Clogs will be dancing at the Harrow at Stockbury (just of the A249 near Sittingbourne). We are meeting up with Jack in the Green, visiting from New Hampshire, U.S.

I am sure you will have a good evening without me.

regards

John

I have to offer apologies for absence. Kettle Bridge Clogs will be dancing at the Harrow at Stockbury (just of the A249 near Sittingbourne). We are meeting up with Jack in the Green, visiting from New Hampshire, U.S.

I am sure you will have a good evening without me.

regards

John

Too many good things on one night John? I'm sure you can be forgiven. Stand by for the next one on the 26th September though!

Gavin - many thanks for an excellent Sunday session at the Bell & Jorrocks. Well worth the journey over from Sussex/Surrey for the evening. Lovely people, lovely music, lovely beer, lovely setting. Alan and I loved it - and thanks to Julie for providing a cake to celebrate Alan's 70th - I'm sure the Old Devil didn't deserve it but it was a great idea!

Looking forward to the October session... :D

Too many good things on one night John? I'm sure you can be forgiven. Stand by for the next one on the 26th September though!

I'll mark it in my diary. It comes the day after the Morris federation AGM, being held in Maidstone, so on the Saturday, there will be LOTS of morris dancing in the town.

More details are on the Kettle Bridge Clogs website,

regards

John