Online Harmonic Anglo lessons

It has been a few months since I started experimenting with online skype Anglo concertina lessons. At this point I have three regular students. The medium works surprisingly smoothly. Both parties can hear well and the video quality is good too with few drop outs and glitches. Face to face is absolutely better but my skype students are all over the globe and don’t have to take the subway to Brooklyn for a lesson.

If anyone else is interested, I still have room in my schedule and would welcome a few more students who are interested in the harmonic style on the Anglo. For details, PM me or contact me through my web site at wwwjodykrusklal.com or check out the c.net forum discussion at this thread:

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10398

I am one of Jody's international students! There's no such thing as an Anglo instructor in Bermuda so this is a great idea. The quality is great - obviously face to face would be ideal, but the internet opens up so many possibilities. I'll post a tune I've been working on after only one lesson - looking forward to the next one!

Here it is - a bouncy little tune "Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss"

Wow, Marcus. That was fast work considering we had only one lesson last week. Impressive... made doubly impressive that you have posted your work. I look forward to more tunes with you.

I'm another of Jody's students, although you won't catch me posting a recording any time soon.

Highly recommended.

Now, to see if I can get some good practice time in around Paddy's day festivities so I have improvement to show for the next lesson...