Having a little multitrack fun

Michael, I am still waiting for a bass Englitina! I own a double-action bass, but there should be better instruments around ( if someone can sample a bass-concertina for eskin!!! ).

A bass would offer great new oper-tune-ities!

Any luck with dynamics by tilting yet??

Michael, I am still waiting for a bass Englitina! I own a double-action bass, but there should be better instruments around ( if someone can sample a bass-concertina for eskin!!! ).

A bass would offer great new oper-tune-ities!

Any luck with dynamics by tilting yet??

Haven't done anything yet with dynamics, but will in the future. I'm doing sliding based volume dynamics for BoxKeys, experimenting with doing the same thing on each of the buttons of the concertina apps. It works pretty well, but is a bit odd. Tilting would be simple to add for volume scaling, but I just need some time...

What pitch were you looking for as far as a bass? Englitina has both a treble starting on D as well as a baritone one octave lower, and Binglitina has a single range even lower than the low range of Englitina, starting on G.

It would be great to have a set of samples from a real bass instrument, contact me offline!

Also, be sure to check out the new ButtonBox english concertina based app using button accordion samples, its my new favorite, love having the ability to switch between and combine reedbanks.

Cheers,

Michael