Offering On Line Anglo Lessons

Jody Kruskal

Hi all,

I am offering online Anglo concertina lessons in the harmonic style. That is basically, melody on the right hand and harmony on the left. I can help all levels from beginner to experienced become better musicians and learn to play the whole instrument. You can bring in tunes or songs you would like to work on or I can make appropriate suggestions. These will be one-on-one personalized lessons that conform to your musical interests.

You will need to have a broad band internet connection, a webcam, a microphone, headphones and a skype account. C/G, G/D or Bb/F Anglos only.

I am a patient and experienced teacher, familiar with a wide variety of songs and tunes played at American and English sessions, contra, Playford and ceilidh dances, as well as tunes for morris and sword.

If you are interested, please email me from the contact page of my web site: http://jodykruskal.com/contact.html

• Like 2

I hope to be geared up this coming year so expect a call! Sounds like a new take on the box in the attic.

how much do they cost via paypal?

tks

The weekly lessons cost $60 usd per session which include an hour online, a 10 minute check in mid week and an mp3 of me playing your tune or exercises at a tempo that will be useful to you. For beginners, I can show you how to get both hands working together to get the tune with accompaniment in coordination. For intermediate or advanced players I will work with your tunes or mine to get the most out of your Anglo.

If you are interested, please email me directly. The contact page on my web site is the best way to do that.