2 questions, help please

Could some kind person give me a 'idiots guide' as to how to change the email address I have registered here, as I have changed ISP.

Secondly , the sound files, how do you get into them? - I can't find a link anwhere on the home page.

If I find them (easily done) via a web search, I am immediately directed to the log-in page, and having logged in I am on the home page and thus back to square one.

No doubt the answers are very simple and I have missed something obvious !

Many Thanks,

Rob

Is there a link hiding somewhere on the site ?

Hi Rob

It's not really hidden. It's a personal project of Henk van Aalten and not necessarily a part of the forum. It's listed on Henk van Aalten's signature at the bottom of his posts or on his profile page.

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php...post&p=7886

Here is the history of the links page. It only has 332 replies so it should be a short read. :blink:

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=854

Thanks

Leo :)

Edited by Leo

Hey Rob

The link to which Leo has referred you is located, oddly enough, on the "Links" page in the Henk van Aalten line. "Links" is located next to "Music" at the top of the home page. There is a lot of useful information available from links on that page.

The link to which Leo has referred you is located, oddly enough, on the "Links" page in the Henk van Aalten line. "Links" is located next to "Music" at the top of the home page. There is a lot of useful information available from links on that page.

Note also that the link to Links is not located at the top of these Forum pages, but at the top of the Home Page for the broader Concertina.net web site. I know that many folks, myself included, tend to go directly to the Forums pages, and it's easy to forget that there are non-Forum services, as well. I suspect that some newcomers may not even be aware of those other areas if their first contact here was with the Forums. On the Forum pages, the links to the broader site are the logo at the upper left and that little "Concertina.net" just under the logo.