Anglo Concertina Workshop.

PeterT

Are you interested in an Anglo Concertina workshop in the London area?

With its good transport links, London logically should be in easy reach for a workshop for those living in the "Home Counties".

Please fill in the form at the link below and let us know what you think about the idea.

Link removed

If you would like to volunteer to host the workshop, or be a tutor, please email/PM or put this in the "Other Comments" box.

Thank you.

Peter.

Edited by PeterT

I have offered to help Peter on the odd occasion teaching left and right hand coordination,

Peter however should be a great teacher,he has a lot of patience and ability.

You will never get a better offer.

Al

I have offered to help Peter on the odd occasion teaching left and right hand coordination,

Peter however should be a great teacher,he has a lot of patience and ability.

You will never get a better offer.

Al

Cheers, Alan.

I'll let you know if the occasion is likely to be odd.

I have filled out the form.

I think this would be a grand idea.

Thank you!

We are open to offers of venue ....... I suppose that it's too much to hope that you live in the house at the western end of The Mall. I get easily confused, you know. :unsure:

We are open to offers of venue ....... I suppose that it's too much to hope that you live in the house at the western end of The Mall. I get easily confused, you know. :unsure:

Alas, no, this particular dowdy Queen lives in a cramped block of flats in the Eastern end of London...

Thank you to those who have responded to this topic and/or filled in the survey.

Yes, but I don't own an anglo. :( Thinks.... Perhaps I should go out and buy one. :unsure:

Chris

Very good idea, Chris. :)

Thank you to those who have responded to this topic and/or filled in the survey.

Yes, but I don't own an anglo. :( Thinks.... Perhaps I should go out and buy one. :unsure:

Chris

Very good idea, Chris. :)

Had I known that I could have the assistance of you Peter, and had I had much more dosh, then perhaps I might have gone down the Anglo route too. However, I have my hands full now; although I'm beginning to see a slight glimmer at the end of a very long tunnel...

Ian

Edited by Hereward

Had I known that I could have the assistance of you Peter, and had I had much more dosh, then perhaps I might have gone down the Anglo route too. However, I have my hands full now; although I'm begining to see a slight glimmer at the end of a very long tunnel...

Ian

Never too late, Ian, on the assumption that I will be around for a year or two, yet.

Now there's an idea for a workshop ........ Anglo for English concertina players.

Regards,

Peter.

Had I known that I could have the assistance of you Peter, and had I had much more dosh, then perhaps I might have gone down the Anglo route too. However, I have my hands full now; although I'm begining to see a slight glimmer at the end of a very long tunnel...

Ian

Never too late, Ian, on the assumption that I will be around for a year or two, yet.

Now there's an idea for a workshop ........ Anglo for English concertina players.

And english for anglo players? ;)

and duet for both....

Edited by LDT

Ian

And english for anglo players? ;)

and duet for both....

Sounds like it's going to be a long day ...... :rolleyes:

Ian

Regards,

Peter.

That's kind of you Peter to call me a player but I have a way to go yet before I would style myself thus.

Ian